The ALSH is a truce in the school rhythm of the child, besides, the holidays for the children what is it ?
- Relaxation times
- A fun learning
- The choice to do or not to do activities
- Games times
- Exit times outside the reception area
- Times of exchanges, solidarities and cooperation where the child is recognized as an actor of his own holidays.
Creativity and expression, the discovery of heritage and openness to others will be the three essential points to develop for this year. The team has planned to organize ancillary activities, and / or holiday stays for each period. We have also included in the project a sustainable development part:
- Waste recycling (henhouse and composter)
- Use of public transport as soon as possible with primary
- Retrieve Workshops
- Use of ECOCUP cups